VP of Global Sales
VP of Global Sales
High Growth SaaS Vendor
The VP of Sales has responsibility for the global sales structure, all customer acquisition and revenue sources and objectives across the key regions EMEA, APAC & the Americas.
You own the direction, management and collaboration of the total product portfolio, including new business sales and business development operations. You are also responsible for leading the sales go-to-market execution, through a business model transformation and by continually strengthening the sales organisation to match the rapid evolution of the company in the marketplace.
This position has a significant impact on the success of the company and will have extensive interaction with the wider leadership team, providing input into key strategic decisions.
Key responsibilities are:
- Leading global sales efforts across multiple regions, channels and segments. Defining and executing global sales strategy, establishing the strategic and tactical plans required to identify, and qualifying and wining/closing on new sales opportunities.
- Ultimate accountability for driving revenue growth, by leveraging and aligning all revenue-generating departments: Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience/Customer Success.
- Scaling and developing an A-team of sales talent at all levels to build on the existing sales footprint: ensuring the people and processes are in place to deliver on ambitious growth targets.
- Transforming the sales organisation to a digital driven mindset, in terms of product value, customer engagement and internal tools and processes.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to managers and identifying knowledge gaps and training needs within the sales teams.
- Owning and driving high impact initiatives to support both existing and new growth areas: ensuring revenue and profitability goals are achieved across regions, with an emphasis on driving software sales and converting customer base to recurring revenue model.
- Developing a winning culture of continuous improvement through proactive actions and inspiring change.
The role requires:
A bold self-starter with a track record developing and continually enhancing the needed sales infrastructure and processes, sales tools, onboarding, compensation plans, training and skills development, account development plans and reviews.
Deep knowledge and experience of delivering successful business growth in sales leadership across multiple regions (US, EMEA & APAC) within tech.
Proven ability to effectively sell disruptive new products and service offerings to market.
Expert at hiring, coaching and retaining both sales leaders and individual contributors.
A compelling communicator – able to convey executive presence with internal and external audiences, including the leadership team, customers and partners.
Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast-paced and hugely demanding technology environment: a can-do attitude and the ability to execute with excellence and speed.
Commitment to the cause and ‘mission first’ orientated: you value honesty and are of high integrity.