Customer Success Manager
High growth Software company (SaaS)
£40k – £50k + Bonus + Bens
The company are an established SaaS software business and leading provider of Risk Management solutions, who operate out of a number of offices globally.
As UK based Customer Success Manager you will be the primary contact and trusted partner for a number of key UK based clients for this International Software (SaaS) business.
The Customer Success team is pivotal to the success and growth of the business, ensuring relationships with key customers are managed effectively, promoting adoption of the solutions and guaranteeing satisfaction, with the ultimate goal of increasing renewals and decreasing churn.
As Customer Success Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating and delivering ROI for key clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Managing incoming client requests efficiently and prioritising accordingly
- Act as trusted advisor on product functionality and adoption
- Working closely with internal teams in order to provide key support, strategic reviews, renewals, cross selling opportunities and product development
- Managing training requirements and ensuring clients are achieving the maximum benefit.
Skills and experience Required
- Experienced working for a Software business (Ideally SaaS) in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience of dealing with and supporting enterprise level clients
- A metrics-driven approach with an analytical mentality and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A problem solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
As Customer Success Manager you will receive a competitive package to include basic and bonus and Private Health care, Dental and life cover. Plus, additional training to further your career development.
Customer Success Manager, Client Success Manager, SaaS, Software as a Service, Risk Management, FinTech, CSM, Account Manager, Account Director, Client Manager