Service Business Systems Analyst
Job Title: Service Business Systems Analyst
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £55k to £60k base salary
We are pleased to be partnering with a cutting-edge material testing equipment manufacturer whose systems are used to evaluate the mechanical properties and performance of raw materials, components, and products and is considered to be the world’s leading full-service materials testing company.
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Service Business Systems Analyst to fulfil the following tasks and responsibilities
- Documenting and mapping Service business processes
- Analysing Service business needs and identifying Service business problems
- Proposing solutions to Service business problems and simplifying Service business processes
- Developing Field Service Management (FSM) system documentation including requirements documents, use cases, user stories, workflows, test scenarios, test cases, training materials, and other documents related to the activities of the Service business.
- Managing small projects or aspects of larger projects in the implementation of new functionality, FSM system rollout to a new site, etc.
- Communicating FSM system operations, features, benefits, and changes to users and stakeholders
- Engaging with the Service team and the IT team to develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and forecasts; involves performing data analysis and data aggregation using Power BI and other data analysis tools.
- SQL report writing as and when required
- Maintaining and recommending improvements to hygiene of the FSM system data to maximize usability.
- Creating and conducting FSM system training
- Providing day to day Service user support of the business management systems
To be successful in this position, we will require a candidate with the following skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, engineering, or a related field
- Two to three years of experience in an analytical role supporting a Service operation.
- Experience with Field Service Management systems
- SQL report writing experience
- Good understanding of general business processes & workflows, acquired through commercial experience (in a service context)
- Good project management skills and understanding of the project management lifecycle.
- Ability to form effective working relationships at all levels within an organization.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis tools, such as Power BI
- Ability to work independently with strong time management skills.
- Ability to effectively lead a meeting.
- Positive “can do” attitude and a drive to succeed.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Based in our COE in High Wycombe