Senior Account Executive
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Package: 150k to 180k EURO Base with a double OTE + Uncapped & benefits
About the position
Are you a hungry and motivated sales professional eager to earn no-cap commission from selling new AdTech software and services?
My client has an opening to drive sales of their SaaS platform for major accounts.
We need someone excited to execute the software sales process, grow their strategic accounts, and expand their customer base.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and take ownership of existing accounts, identify and sell into new ones, and will help refine their value proposition and go-to-market strategy.
My client is passionate about Advertising and how their software helps transform their customer’s business. This role is the face of our product in the market and will interact with all levels inside the organization, reporting to the Chief Growth Officer.
This is a salary plus commission-based position with no cap on earnings, featuring an extremely competitive, employee-friendly commission model.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of existing accounts, with the aim of expanding, cross-selling, and identifying new opportunities.
- Leverage existing executive relationships in the Marketing and Advertising industry to set up discovery meetings for my clients SaaS platform.
- Generate recurring revenues by highlighting the recurring impact to clients.
- Position, contracting, and closing SaaS licenses with customers and prospects.
- Be a hunter, driven by generating lead activity while closing deals
- Fully convey the value of their SaaS product offering and what differentiates it from the competition
- Create opportunities by participating in industry events, presentations, outreach events, ongoing networking, and cold calls
- Leverage a CRM (Pipedrive and other tools to generate, track, nurture, and convert leads from opportunities to close deals
- Work with the marketing and sales development teams to align go-to-market strategy efforts based on experience gleaned in discussions with leads and clients in the sales cycle
- Collaborate with product management and services leaders as a “voice of the customer” representative
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity to achieve set goals and sales targets
- Collaborate with the leadershipship team to drive the growth and vision of our platforms
- Be creative – work with leadership to develop new commercial models and service offerings to meet identified market needs
- Experience selling software and implementations with contract values of $2M+ in SaaS fees with multiple stakeholders and a long sales cycle
- 5/7+ years of SaaS software sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the dynamics of the advertising technology environment within the direct clients (not media agencies)
- Naturally motivated to drive impact within the customer organization
- Strong customer-facing experience including a new business development background
- Ability to build relationships and influence others at all levels, from C-Suite to VP, Directors, and Managers.
- Exceptional ability to progress through the sales cycle and quarterback the engagement to a successful outcome
- A consultative and provocative selling approach that results in building relationships, trust, and customer value throughout the sales process
- Ability to engage and present at tradeshows and represent the products you sell and the company you work for
- Strong business acumen to translate product features into business outcomes
- Tenacity that turns problems into opportunities without getting discouraged after a setback
- Ability to learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate software design concepts to various skill levels
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done while being self-driven
- Experience leveraging the value of a CRM to deliver an efficient approach to sales activities
Bonus points for:
- Experience with B2B direct sales (not Media Agency sales)
- Experience with large enterprise complex and multi-decision maker SaaS sales ($200k+ Annual Recurring Revenue)
- Experience and understanding of the Software ecosystem in the Media Buying and Advertising space
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting and accurately identifying/qualifying sales opportunities
- Drive sales of our Enterprise platform to prospective customers across large and medium-sized advertisers
- Building rapport with key decision-makers
- Conduct online and in-person sales meetings and platform demonstrations
- Manage and maintain accurate data in the CRM (Pipedrive)
- Attending networking events and developing your understanding of the advertising industry
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in B2B SaaS sales
- Have a digital-tech savvy mindset
- Able to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- AdTech experience favorable
If this sounds like you! and your a Saas Senior Account Executive – who has expertise of SaaS Sales in the Adtech space, specifically B2B rather than Media Agency, and you are looking for a new position that offers an uncapped comms package and a flattering base salary, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to organise an initial; confidential discussion.