Enterprise Account Executive – Blockchain
Enterprise Account Executive (1st Sales hire)
£70k – £90k + Comms + Stock
The company are an early stage enterprise software business powered by blockchain technology, who are primarily focused on automating complex enterprise processes and providing a platform that can be used to automate applications on top.
They have secured a number of high profile corporate customers, through founder-led sales and are now ready to appoint their first sales hire into the business.
This is a very exciting time for the business as they embark on the next stage of their growth and this role will provide you with new challenges every day, as you will have considerable exposure to the various aspects of the business.
You will be defining key partnerships to target and manage the day-to-day interactions necessary for building long-term business and marketing opportunities, as the business grows.
You will be working alongside a founding team of industry heavyweights, supported by a number of highly influential and recognised advisors.
- Execute business development plan, working with key internal stakeholders
- Communicate with senior team members regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers
- Handle enquiries and qualify them as potential business development targets
- Identify specific prospects to approach with a technical value proposition for using the platform
- Identify and pursue potential business development opportunities
- Interact with customers and follow ups
- Understand the product in depth
- Understand and research market segments, targeted industry verticals and customer base of the core product
- Constantly monitoring progress of implementation plans
- Executing leads through to completion and final results
- Communicating business development requirements across teams
- An analytical background is ideal
- Preferably, experience working within the software development industry or fast paced technology environment, consulting, or technology firms
- Expected to be rigorous in regular planning and execution with high attention to detail and advanced organisational skills
- Expert problem solving skills and ability to concisely communicate across the business
- Top rated people skills to engage with customers
- Experience with enterprise products preferred
- Collaborative with strong teamwork, coordination, organisation, planning and influencing skills
- Self driven personality with ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organisation
- Adaptability and rapid adjustment to a fast paced and constantly changing environment and requirement set
- Relentless focus on executing and owning the outcomes of the work
- Natural problem solver
In return you will receive a competitive package plus share options plus a great potential for career progression as the company scales.
Account Executive, Enterprise Account Executive, Enterprise Sales, Enterprise Sales manager, Software sales, Software sales manager, SaaS, Sales Director, Business Development Manager, Business Development Director, Blockchain, Fintech, InsureTech, Financial services, Insurance.