Business Development Manager – Logistics
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: 70k euro with 10% bonus plus additional personal incentive plans
We are pleased to be partnering a global 4th Party Logistics (4PL) organisation who are expanding their German new business team.
The Business Development Manager will be tasked with new logo sales into the Logistics, Fulfilment and eCommerce sector. Previous experience of new logo sales or Inside Sales Development within the 3PL / 4PL / Logistics Tech space would be ideal.
If you have previously been a BDM, Junior BDM, Senior SDR or SDR within the Logistics, Ecommerce or Fulfilment sector and your able to be based in Berlin 3 x days per week, and then 2 x days from home, we would like to hear from you.
Ideal candidates would be living in either Berlin or the Brandenburg area of Germany.
- Experience in eCommerce/Fulfilment/Logistics sales and multi-channel platforms.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Highly organized and honed skills to work with multiple customers and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating and owning a clear roadmap for success with goals, KPIs and time critical targets.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Generate and develop opportunities and strategies to ensure strong future revenue growth.
- Nurturing and developing relationship with key customer accounts.
- Manage and mentor the sales arms of the business.
- Defining efficient strategies to drive customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Online customer need analysis, value chain analysis, defining value propositions.
- Commercial drive for success/accountable for KPIs set and consistently achieve them.
- A proven track record delivering growth and revenue in an eCommerce environment.
- Direct B2C eCommerce experience.
- Experience in developing comprehensive e-marketing and actions plans.
- Successful experience in developing customer centric approaches.
- Excellent understanding of e-marketing tools and instruments.
- Able to create online sales concepts, customer journeys based on ROI driven business models.
- Team management and development experience.
- Experienced in CRM and persona analysis.
- Good technological understanding of eCommerce platforms.
- Eligibility to work in Germany on a permanent basis.
- Native German speaking
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus of 10% on base salary, according to KPI achievement and will be issued at the end of March 2024
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid work model – 3 days in Berlin office, 2 days at home