Senior Product Manager / Head of Product
Product Manager / Head of Product
London / Remote
Workforce Management Solutions (SaaS)
£60k – £75k + Bens
The company are an established SaaS business, who have been the preferred choice of countless businesses around the world that have decided to invest in a Workforce Management solution to help them operate more efficiently.
From small factories and warehouses employing just a few people, through to university campuses, healthcare facilities, retail stores and large office complexes, the organisation provides customisable, scalable, and easy to use solutions which help increase productivity and reduce human resource management administration costs.
With an in-house software development team and a comprehensive range of own brand hardware devices, as well as partnerships with leading technology providers and a network of value-added resellers throughout EMEA, they manage the complete life cycle of their solutions, from system design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, and upgrades.
Whilst all the solutions are ready to work out-of-the-box, they appreciate that no two businesses have identical operational requirements. Therefore their end-to-end solutions can be adapted and customised to meet the specific needs of each client and include the choice of devices equipped with state-of-the-art facial recognition and fingerprint-based biometric technology, as well as traditional pin and card-based solutions.
As Product Manager / Head of Product you will be accountable for the strategic direction, market positioning and delivery of the full suite of workforce management software solutions and ensuring compatibility with their own-brand range of data-capture devices and selected third-party hardware products.
The role has both strategic and ‘hands on’ elements, so you will need demonstrable experience that you can gather market analysis and feedback/requirements from customers, partners, and stakeholders and turn those plans into leading solutions through effective management of the product roadmap.
- Researching, agreeing with management, and documenting product strategy and positioning for the workforce management platform
- Management of the product roadmap with time for strategic product development, customer specific requirements, and ongoing improvements and bug fixes
- Day-to-day management of the overseas development team tasks
- Budgeting for departmental requirements
- Competitor benchmarking
- Track and analyse market trends to feed into future product development
- Voice of Customer feedback from partners and colleagues to feed into future product development
- Maintain suitable demo system for the sales team
- Ensure compliance to necessary standards
- Sign off on Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and all relevant documentation for each product release
- Rolling out product releases to server farms
- Provision of demo system to the sales team that shows the product to its best capability
- Provide 3rd line support, when required
- Sitting on the operational management team and representing product management
- Meeting agreed KPIs and objectives
You will have demonstrable experience of managing the lifecycle and roadmap of similar products with strong commercial acumen and analytical skills. You will know the ‘right way to do it’ and will become very close to the market with the capacity to build your knowledge of work force management, becoming a thought leader over time.
You will be a natural communicator and help make sense of information from disparate sources with a clear view on achieving company goals in line with product strategy that you will have heavy input in shaping.
- 5+ years’ experience managing software development roadmaps and lifecycles and experience with hardware and software solutions
- Experience managing development teams
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skillset
- Natural communicator with the ability to interact at every level
- A team player who takes responsibility and works with colleagues to deliver the best customer experiences and outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a Lead role in a successful SaaS business and would suit an individual who is perhaps part of a Product Management team and looking to branch out on their own with more responsibility.
Product Manager, Product Director, Head of Product, Lead Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, SaaS, Workforce management, Time & Attendance, Product Lead, Product Management, Software, HardwareSenior