Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager (Key Accounts)
Video Technology (SaaS)
£60k – £80k neg.
The company are an exciting and ambitious SaaS business who are one of the leading operators in the video technology pace.
As they continue to secure more high-profile customers, they are keen to strengthen their Key accounts team further with the appointment of a Senior Key Account Manager.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for a small number of key customers, ensuring long term relationships are built and retention is assured.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main POC for the company, providing the key link between customer and onboarding and success teams.
- Managing any problems efficiently and with minimal impact
- Fully understanding the needs and requirements of the customer in order to fully utilise the technology successfully
- Identifying opportunities for upsell and managing pricing negotiations
- Introducing new features
Key skills and experience you offer:
- Experience working in the B2B SaaS space, with responsibility for managing key accounts.
- Any experience in video or related technology is ideal, but not essential.
- A good mix of both technical and relationship management skills, having worked with relatively complex solutions before.
SaaS, Software as a service, Account Manager, Account Director, Key Account, Video Technology, Account Management