Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
£80k – £90k / Double OTE
Company and Role Description
The company are an International FinTech who provide AI driven Receivables and Payments solutions, supporting finance teams in Mid market and Enterprise Corporates.
The company are in high growth stage and are looking to secure an experienced Software Sales professional to be their first Senior Sales hire in the UK
You will need to demonstrate a successful track record in FinTech, ideally with experience in Receivables, Treasury Management or Payments solution sales, with extensive experience selling into CFO/VP Finance in Corporate businesses (Not Banks)
The sales process is fairly unstructured with limited RFP requirements and so you will need to be comfortable educating prospects on the value of the solution and how they can increase customer satisfaction through AI.
- Create and maintain a robust pipeline of prospective customers to achieve target
- Qualifying leads and prospects: identifying needs/requirements, prospect budgets and resource allocation, timelines, addressing challenges and causes for deferment
- Nurturing new business relationships consistently, effectively following up on communications to maintain momentum – eager to set next activities and manage sales lifecycle
- Develop and nurture existing client relationship and identifying opportunities to extend services and product utilisation
- Close sales opportunities – contributing to company wide revenue generation
- Documentation – collate key business drivers to deliver clear proposition and business case
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the CRM system at all times: recording actions, prospecting activities, meetings, and deliverables to track status of pipeline
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and execute effective business development campaigns – case studies, white-papers, and other marketing collateral
- Understand relevant industry segments and keep abreast of developments in the market
- Demonstration of solutions – production of slideware to support sale activities and workshops
- Communicate regularly with senior management
Skills and Attributes
- Smart, motivated, and competitive business development professional with ability to traverse all aspects of sales lifecycle to qualify and progress sales opportunities
- Self-starter with high ambition and a “get it done” attitude – able to adapt to time pressures, deliverables, and targets
- Hunter mentality to source and procure new business
- Personable and engaging – great communicator: strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Able to consult with customers in order to identify their needs and understand what is important to them, including sharing knowledge, experience, and best practice
- Accustomed to speaking to and presenting to senior level executives
- Strong organisational skills – take the initiative, knowing what, how, and when to prioritise tasks and manage time very well
- Attention to detail in client communications, documentation, and demonstration
- Ability to develop relationships with industry partners to source opportunities
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with a Double OTE and benefits package. In the near future, the company will also look to offer an additional car allowance.
SaaS, FinTech, Financial Technology, Account Executive, Account Director, Account Manager, Sales manager, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Software Sales, Business Development, Treasury, Treasury Management, Cash Management, Working Capital, Receivables, Accounts Receivables, Payments, AI, Machine Learning.