Senior Account Executive – FinTech (Core Banking)
Senior Account Executive
FinTech – Core Banking
£80k – £100k + Double OTE
The company are an early stage FinTEch business and NextGen Core Banking Solutions provider who believe that financial products and services should be flexible, intelligent and about the customer.
They are growing rapidly and are set to transform the industry.
Their product is a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform that enables financial services providers to create innovative financial products that improve the financial lives of millions of people.
As they push into the next stage of their growth, they are looking to expand their sales team with the appointment of an experienced Account Executive to take on a pivotal role in the business.
This will be the first AE hire for the business and will work alongside their highly experienced and well respected Sales Director.
- Help to further the organisation’s presence in the UK market, with a particular focus on new customer acquisition of Financial Services Institutions in the UK and EMEA, especially those that rely heavily on legacy systems.
- Work with the Sales Development team on outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on targeted campaigns for key prospects.
- Own the full sales cycle from opportunity to close, developing relationships with executive stakeholders at prospective clients
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to lead product workshops and prove business cases.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine the sales process.
- Engage with Product and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales Director on strategy and supporting the growth and development of a high performing sales team.
Experience of selling either Core Banking, Payments or Open Banking solutions is essential for this role.
This company loves solving complex problems, which is why they have harboured a learned organisation environment. They want to help you do the best work of your career. No idea is too small and they encourage everyone to pitch and knowledge-share, whether it’s through weekly learning sessions or team builds. They are also big on diversity and inclusion and have some of the greatest and diverse minds from over 22 countries collaborating alongside them.
Their benefits include: Flexi-work, training budget per individual, work from home office set up allowance, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, birthday off and additional perks.
FinTech, Financial technology, SaaS, software as a service, Senior Account Executive,Account Executive, Sales Director, Sales manager Core banking, payments, open banking, financial services, sales, Banking, (Core Banking)