Senior Account Executive (Banking & Financial Services)
Job Title: Senior Account Executive (Banking & Financial Services)
Salary: 130k to £140k base salary & matching commissions package – OTE £260k to £280k
We’re proud to be working with a leading provider of research, analytics and BI technologies who provide their services to the Banking and Financial Services sector.
We’re looking for an experienced new business / new logo hunter / closer, based in London, who can sell Technology outsourcing services to EMEA Financial Services clients.
You must possess a strong hunting and sales acumen with a good track-record of originating, qualifying and closing deals. Prior experience having sold into European Financial Services (Banking, Asset Management, Private Markets) is required.
To be successful in this role you should have good knowledge of the financial services landscape, be a strong sales hunter and develop strong client relationships. Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and strong negotiation skills are essential, as is the ability to build and establish long-term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Run high quality Enterprise sales cycles within Financial Services, including:
1. Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
2. Cross selling the IT Services capability to existing clients across Europe.
3. Leveraging existing client relationships and networks to generate commercial interest.
4. Qualification and generating demand at clients and prospects.
5. Creating compelling value propositions mapped to client business needs.
6. Negotiating and closing complex agreements.
• Assigned quota to be attained through opening new doors and focus primarily on new logo hunting.
1. Application Outsourcing
2. Digital & Cloud Services
3. Data Analytics, BI & Technology support
4. Implementation and services around third party platforms such as nCino, Charles River etc
• Pitch to the Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer/ Chief Operating Officers/Business Heads, other CXO level to build a broad vision of the capabilities and associated benefits.
• Ensure complete client coverage by leveraging the global delivery model and calling upon the support of subject matter specialists and pre-sales teams.
• Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management.
• Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
• Position requires travel.
• Bachelors/master’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics or related area is preferred
• Experience selling IT services to decision makers within EMEA Financial Services
• Hunter DNA: ambition, sense of urgency, confidence, perseverance, optimism, resilience, and the ability and desire to influence others.
• Understanding the different stages of sales activity like creation of sales leads, qualifying prospects, transactions etc. and ability to move from one stage to another.
• Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
• Experience in leading sales efforts, proposal development and closing deals.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
• This position would suit a senior hunter who currently works with one of the large IT Services / Outsourcing organisations such as: Accenture, IBM, Cognizant, Infosys, TCS, Cap Gemini, Wipro, HCL or DXC