North West, UK
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer specialising in Process Instrumentation, working as part of a well-established sales team for UK’s number one Engineering Distributor. This regional Process Instrumentation Sales Engineer role will be covering the North West of the UK.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining their established client base as well as creating new business opportunities and retaining this new business. You will be responsible for selling the Process Instrumentation portfolio including: Pressure, Level, Flow, and Temperature measurement instruments into a variety of market sectors.
Key tasks will involve:
- Managing existing clients efficiently ensuring great customer service and identifying new opportunities within them
- Generating new business prospects and finding key points of contact
- Selling and cross selling the companies range of Process Instrumentation products as well as Control and Automation
- Maintaining excellent level of service to key accounts
- Gaining a good understanding of the market sector as well as competitors within the market
- Helping to build and maintain close relationships with customers and suppliers
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Field based sales experience is a must
- Working knowledge and experience of Process Instrumentation
- Understanding of applications of Flow, Pressure, Temperature, and Level measurement instruments
- Experience with face to face sales
- Ability to source and find new sales leads and follow through to close of sale
- Result driven individual motivated to achieve high sales figures
If you feel you have the right experience and qualifications for this position, please apply and send us an application with your updated CV for review.
Sales Engineer, Process Instrumentation, Process Industry, Process Sales Engineer, Pressure Switches, Pressure Gauge, Weighing Instruments, Panel Meters, Flow Measurement, Pressure Measurement, Load Cells