Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager (SaaS)
£70k – £80k + Extensive Bens
The Sales Enablement Manager will be an integral part of the organisation in ramping and developing their EU sales team. This role is the first Sales Enablement hire in the UK and will suit someone who is passionate about helping the salesforce achieve success by managing a program that will quickly ramp them towards productivity and beyond. This is an opportunity to take ownership of coordinating and delivering training to a rapidly growing salesforce, while working cross departmentally with subject matter experts.
- Oversee and enhance the EU sales onboarding program.
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales managers, sales operations and product to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid in skill and knowledge development.
- Facilitate/deliver training sessions that ensure learning is impactful and retained.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of learning paths and modules inside The LMS
- Assist in the measuring and reporting on business impact of the sales onboarding program and training initiatives
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve existing training programs.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in Sales Enablement in a high growth SaaS business
- Learning and development best practices
- Experience developing sales training guides and/or modules for consumption by a broad audience; this includes the use of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development methodology
- Ability to represent complex concepts into a curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb training
- Experience with the Value Selling Sales Methodology
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing start-up environment
- Collaborative working style and experience working across a company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
SaaS, Sales Enablement, Sales training, Sales Enablement Manager, Sales Enablement Specialist, Head of Sales Enablement.