Sales Director / Senior Sales Leader
Remote working offered
Ideal candidate location: Manchester, Sheffield, Leeds
Annual salary £80,000 – £90,000k + Uncapped Commission per year, expected to be £100k in comms – (OTE 180k to 190k)
Guaranteed Commission first 18 months £31,000 while you build pipeline
+ Benefits (see below)
My client is a leading global provider of data, decisioning and analytics solution provider for lenders and other finance companies. My client provides full credit risk management and decisioning optimization solutions for the entire credit risk life cycle that facilitate responsible consumer and small business lending practices to meet the financial objectives of organizations and needs of citizens across all major lending and financial verticals.
From marketing and originations to account management, collections and recoveries, hundreds of organizations of all shapes and sizes leverage their solution suite to incorporate best-in-class analytics, advisory, scoring and highly configurable software and process automation tools as a key component of their risk mitigation and digital transformation strategies.
A few of the key differentiators and offerings of their Solution include:
1) Analytics Driven – From the top and throughout, the solution continues to be built and managed by credit people, for credit people. An Advanced Analytics team is dedicated to using cutting-edge modelling techniques and technology to solve client problems and to fine-tune their strategies.
2) Better Data Equals Better Decisions – The solution actively manages and maintains ~200 3rd party data source integrations globally, allowing clients turnkey access data they need for better decision making and scoring.
3) Data Transformation – The solution focuses heavily on making data readily usable, and not just instantly available. With managed credit and bank transaction (open banking) attributes, clients are not only able to easily change data sources without overhauling strategies, but have highly predictive variables that can be leveraged and monitored instantly.
4) Better Underwriting & Manual Adjudication – The solution facilitates optimal turn-times and risk mitigation by providing a manual review interface that optimizes resources while incorporating instant access to data and automated decisioning information.
5) Nimble & Scalable – My client provides high performing, configurable solutions that are built to be managed by business users, allowing organizations to refine their strategies regularly and in a way that isn’t a resource drain.
Founded in 2006, this organisation has grown every year since its inception, and is headquartered in the United States, with seven international office locations.
- Develop, maintain, and execute to a sales plan that will drive new clients and business that consistently meets or exceeds individual targets
- Manage value proposition delivery, ROI development, proposals, and the negotiation process
- Develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, trade shows, discovery, and individual research
- Collaborate with Marketing and Lead Development teams on campaigns, qualified leads and leveraging content to reinforce solution value in the sales process
- Set and manage client/prospect expectations, and effectively coordinate with Sales Engineers and other internal teams throughout the sales process.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline according to best practices within the Salesforce CRM, including communications, contacts, etc.
- Actively contribute and self-report in regular individual and team sales meetings.
- 3+ Years of successful financial software sales experience, working in a similar leadership position
- A candidate who has turned a poorly performing sales team into a high performing team, who can show where this was achieved would be of real interest.
- Sales experience with credit risk management or loan origination software strongly preferred.
- High energy, hungry, closer, finisher
- History of successfully working with RFP’s within the sales process
- Expert negotiation, presentation, and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to articulate solutions and services, including functionality, key benefits, differentiators, etc.
- Willing to travel for strategic industry events and prospect engagement.
- Authorised to work in the UK, and successfully pass a thorough DBS check
My client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with material incentives for strong performance, but also a philosophy of employee development, connection throughout the company, and a positive team-based culture:
- Salary plus Commission, commensurate with experience and ability
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- 5% employer pension contribution
- The opportunity to opt-in to a private medical scheme
- Unlimited access to an online course provider to develop and broaden skills
- Perkpal membership for access to the CTW Scheme, Tech Scheme, Wellbeing Scheme and a variety of discounts and savings
If this sounds like you, and you are a Sales Director / Senior Sales Leader who is familar with the Credit Risk Management software, and you have 3 years experience of leading a Sales function, and your based in either the central or northen counties of England, then we would like to hear from you.