Product Manager – SaaS
£50k – £55k
The company are an early stage SaaS business, operating in the cyber security and intelligence space, offering tailored products and services to clients across the UK and beyond.
They have a unique opportunity for an experienced and driven Product Manager to Join their growing team, with the primary remit to drive the business strategy and vision of their proprietary SaaS offering.
In the position of Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Advancing the product through the development of a vision, strategy and roadmap
- Working closely with Dev teams and internal stakeholders on the realisation of the roadmap
- Identifying improvements to the product through innovation, pilots and prototying
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and updating on plans and progress
- Collaborating on external marketing
- Reviewing and managing UI/UX
- Identifying and resolving any issues efficiently
To be considered for the Product Manager role, you will need to demonstrate the following
- A background in Product Management, working in a B2B SaaS environment, is key.
- An understanding of, or experience in, the cyber security space is ideal but not essential.
- Experience in Agile or an understanding of the methodology
- Technically competent with an ability to understand data/metrics.
- Comfortable working in a small team or early stage business.
If the position of Product manager is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for review.
Product Manager, Product Management, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security, cybersecurity,