Pre Sales Engineer (French Speaking)
Pre-Sales Engineer (French Speaking)
Networking / Infrastructure (IaaS)
£neg + Benefits
The company are a global provider of software-enabled platforms for the flexible workspace industry. The world’s largest, most successful serviced office, coworking, science park operators and commercial real estate owners rely on them to power, manage, grow and scale their workspaces and buildings. Automating on-demand IT, voice services, access control, digital signage, delivery, billing and reporting. Using a single system of record to underpin day-to-day activities from lead generation, license management, online bookings to billing and reporting. Creating seamless member self-service experiences through engaging communities.
The product set is comprehensive and covers a wide range of technologies, from software (SaaS) to networking, telephony and newer technologies such as IoT. As such, a Sales Engineer that is able to provide deep technical insight to support our sales teams forms a vital link in the sales chain.
You will be a subject matter expert and able to convey to prospects not only the technical benefits of the product suite, but how they are designed, deployed and secured. You will form the bridge between the Sales teams and their prospective customers, and the Product and technical teams within the organisation.
This is a customer facing role working in the French market, so while you should have a good breadth and depth of technical knowledge in infrastructure, networking and security, you should also have a passion for building relationships and making connections both within the organisation and with customers.
The role will include but is not exclusive to:
- Supporting the sales teams in France with pre- and post- sales activities, providing up to date technical knowledge of how our products are built and operate
- Clearly explaining technical, design and security aspects of our products to prospects
- Working closely with the Product, Development and Technical teams to review prospects’ requirements and influence our roadmap
- Produce bid documentation and handle technical RFP responses
- Perform product demos, and illustrate how our products can address prospects’ needs
- Experience working in a pre-sales or post sales capacity in a technical role, within Infrastructure, Networking or Telecoms
- Wifi (inc. 802.1x)
- Ethernet switching
- TCP/IP and common protocols
- IP routing (inc. Inter-AS and BGP)
- Some exposure to SaaS would be great, but not essential
- Fluent in French (ideally native)
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Skilled communicator, able to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written English
- Comfortable presenting and performing demos to prospects, including up to C-level
- Good listener, and adept at eliciting and understanding customer requirements
- Keen to learn and keep technical knowledge up to date
Sales Engineer, Pre-sales, Pre-Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Technical Consultant, Networking, Infrastructure, Infrastructure as a Service, IaaS, SaaS, Software as a Service.