Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing (FinTech)
£80k – £90k + bonus
The company are an Early stage FinTech business specialising in NextGen Core banking solutions. Their solution is a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform that enables financial services businesses to develop innovative financial products.
As the business continues to scale, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Marketing professional to the position of Head of Marketing.
- Create sales tools and content across all channels.
- Responsibility for Brand management, PR and communications, client engagement, online and digital marketing for brand awareness
- Increasing online traffic and converting into leads
- Create original thought leadership content, white papers, webinars and industry presentations
- Manage and organise PR , industry engagements and events programmes
- Work closely with Sales and Product teams to understand and influence product plans and sales messaging.
This role is very much ‘hands on’ initially and will require someone to lead and execute from the front, with a view to building a team in the near future.
To be considered for the Head of Marketing position, you will need to demonstrate a successful background in Financial Services, ideally holding a Senior marketing role within a Software provider or working directly in Retail banking.
FinTech, SaaS, Financial Services, Banking, Retail banking, Marketing, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Core Banking, Financial Technology