Enterprise Sales Director
Enterprise Sales Director
1st UK hire for high growth International SaaS vendor
£70k – £80k + Comms
We are working with a fast-growing US software company in the Marketing technology space who provide a market leading analytics and marketing platform predominantly utilised by Retailers across the globe.
As a result of their continued global expansion and success in the European market, they are now looking to establish a sales operation in the UK to manage their further expansion in the region, taking ownership of the sales pipeline and existing relationships that exist in the territory.
This is very much a greenfield project initially, with no established presence at all in the UK or Europe or any existing office. However, the management team is dedicated to developing the region and you will be expected to be able to secure premises and build a functional team once you have established yourself and the region is generating further revenue.
You will be supported by marketing and business development operations from the head office, but you will also be expected to prospect and generate your own business from an agreed target client list of enterprise businesses in the UK and across Europe.
There are already case studies in place as well as existing accounts in the region for you to utilise.
This is very much a Consultative sell and Enterprise level deal values can reach $500k in ARR on a 3 – 5 year contract.
In order to be considered for the Enterprise Sales Director opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Enterprise software sales, working for a SaaS company, ideally in MarTech or AdTech, although this is not essential.
- Experience working as the first hire in region for an international software business, able to work independently and without local support.
- Able to organise and expand regional sales operations in a new territory, ideally including building a high performing sales team.
- Experience working with European clients as well as in the UK
- Full sales lifecycle experience from initial contact through to closing and including demo’s and POC’s.
- Comfortable with self-generation of new business opportunities in combination with following up on warm leads etc.
If the position of Enterprise Sales Director working for this high growth SaaS business is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV ASAP. The company is keen to make this hire ASAP and will be flying over for final interviews in the UK.