Website Harvey Thomas
Customer Success Manager
Global Events Business
£45k – £50k + Benefits
The company are a leading global events business whose major event brands are unrivalled in size and market share.
Their strategy and goal is to become a truly customer centric business and the role of Customer Success Manager has been created to lead this mission.
As Customer Success Manager you will hold overall responsibility for the Customer Success team across a specific portfolio, developing long term strategies to improve customer service for both exhibitors, attendees and speakers across all touch points and driving consistency across the portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive continuous improvements in customer satisfaction metrics, such as NPS, helping to foster a culture of Customer Success across response times, attendee retention etc.
- Reducing customer effort through strategies to improve pre-show customer service across technology, people and resources.
- Develop a pro-active customer engagement programme to ensure the customer doesn’t need to come to you
- Work closely with operations to develop a strategy in order to enhance customer experience onsite for attendees, speakers etc
- Create objectives and KPI’s for individual team members whilst incentivising to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with all internal departments in order to ensure Customer Success is considered across all client interactions.
- Provided detailed and up to date reports to senior management concerning customer satisfaction and response times.
As Customer Success Manager you will take on a team of 3 initially who are based in the UK and the US and will be required to travel to the events and global offices.
Ideally you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A successful track record in Customer Success Management, not necessarily from the events space, but possibly within the software industry in the SaaS space, or related industries.
- A very customer centric approach driven by metrics and fostering a culture of customer success
- Ideally some team leading experience, able to motivate and incentivize.
- Experienced in utilising technical solutions to enhance customer success
- Able to innovate and challenge the status quo to enable change
- A collaborative approach and able to work with different departments in order to ensure customer success