Business Development Manager ( SaaS)
Business Development Manager (SaaS)
Media and Entertainment
Central London/ Hybrid (1-2 days per week in the office)
£60k – £70k + Comms + Bonus + Bens
Do you have what it takes to sell a SaaS solution to the biggest household names globally in VOD Streaming Services ?
The company are a very recognised name in the Media and Entertainment space and, despite being very small in size, they have a huge presence, particularly in the film industry.
They have developed a hugely transformational AI solution that is set to revolutionise the space and are now looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to take the solution to market globally.
Companies around the work want to work with this organisation, including some of the biggest names in the industry and their customer base is extensive, so you will not be short of leads and prospects to convert.
Any business that offers video content to consumers will see huge value in their solution, due to its cost and time saving benefits and you will have a global remit. This will involve some international travel, so please be prepared for that.
This a very new offering and so you will be the first sales hire taking the solution to market and with that in mind, you will have an opportunity to shape the sales value proposition, establish sales processes and implement the sales strategy and GTM plan.
As an experienced Business Development Manager, you will ideally be able to offer the following experience
- Proven technical (B2B software) sales experience
- Experience in selling SaaS solutions, ideally to Enterprise customers.
- Any exposure to AI and ML solutions is highly advantageous
- Ideally you will have sold solutions into the Media and Entertainment space, but again this is desirable.
- This is a start-up environment embedded in an established business, so you will ideally have some exposure to working in a fast paced start-up/early stage business
- If you can also speak Spanish, that would be fantastic, but again, not essential.
If you have a love of films or would love to sell a SaaS solution into the biggest names in the media and entertainment industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.