Business Development Manager – FinTech
Business Development Manager
FinTech – Core Banking
£50k – £60k + Comms
The company are an early stage FinTEch business and NextGen Core Banking Solutions provider who believe that financial products and services should be flexible, intelligent and about the customer.
They are growing rapidly and are set to transform the industry.
Their product is a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform that enables financial services providers to create innovative financial products that improve the financial lives of millions of people.
As they push into the next stage of their growth, they are looking to expand their sales team with the appointment of an experienced Business Development Manager
- To use a multitude of channels to engage, nurture and develop prospects down the funnel to a consultation with the Head of Sales or Sales Directors
- Interact with and influence C-Level potential clients through cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, and email as some of the channels
- Coordinate lead generation campaigns based on marketing initiatives
- Create relevant target messaging in alignment with the marketing and sales strategy
- Utilise CRM systems and other platforms such as LinkedIn, Hubspot and others to manage leads
- Generate qualified leads through telephone and cold calling, booking meetings at events, following up with email campaigns
- Identify industry led events and connect with attendees
- Researching prospects and leads based on the go-to-market plan
- Book and manage meetings for new leads for the Head of Sales and Sales Directors
- Working with other divisions and teams to expand the sales reach
- Engage in your continued professional development through the achievement of monthly and quarterly key metrics
- Potential growth into a Head of BD position for someone who demonstrates great results and ambitions for career progression
- You will offer key experience working for a FinTech business in a sales capacity, either as an SDR or full sales cycle BDM.
- Experience of selling Core Banking, Payments or Open Banking solutions is ideal.
- A ‘give it your all’ attitude
- A track record of strategic selling approach
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Experience in creating business development processes
- Ambitious and tenacious with the ability to multi-task
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Actively Motivated and driven to advance in your career
This company loves solving complex problems, which is why they have harboured a learned organisation environment. They want to help you do the best work of your career. No idea is too small and they encourage everyone to pitch and knowledge-share, whether it’s through weekly learning sessions (brown bags) or team builds. They are also big on diversity and inclusion and have some of the greatest and diverse minds from over 22 countries collaborating alongside them.
Their benefits include: Flexi-work, training budget per individual, work from home office set up allowance, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, birthday off and additional perks.
FinTech, Financial technology, SaaS, software as a service, Sales executive, Business Development manager, BDM, SDR, Account Executive, Core banking, payments, open banking, financial services, sales, Banking