Head of Global Sales
Head of Global Sales
UK SaaS Vendor
£neg + Comms + Stock
The company are recognised as one of the real success stories in their sector and are currently enjoying exceptional growth in both the UK and US markets.
Their recently established mid-market team is enjoying some real success across both markets and the business is now looking to appoint an experienced Sales leader to manage both UK and US mid-market operations.
As Head of mid-market sales, you will be responsible for the global sales structure, all customer acquisition and revenue sources and objectives, across the existing UK and US offices and for possible future expansion.
It is important to note that, although you will own the day to day management of the mid-market sales teams, this is very much a strategic role. There is an exceptional management team in place, supporting an efficient and productive sales environment, your main focus will be on the future, what can we do better and where are we going, as opposed to just focusing on the day to day operations, metrics etc..
The mid-market sales organisation (approx 25) is purely an Inside Sales one with teams of SDR’s/BDR’s and Account Executives and split fairly evenly between the UK and US offices.
This is expected to grow substantially over the coming years and you will need to spend a reasonable amount of your time in the US as well as the UK (at least 25%). Alternatively, you may wish to locate yourself in the US with frequent travel to the UK, either is acceptable.
The role requires:
- A strategic thinker, rather than a Sales Manager.
- A bold self-starter with a track record developing and continually enhancing the needed sales infrastructure and processes, sales tools, onboarding, compensation plans, training and skills development.
- Deep knowledge and experience of delivering successful business growth in sales leadership across multiple regions, within an Inside Sales driven SaaS organisation, operating an SDR/BDR outbound lead generation engine.
- Experience of managing an SMB or Mid-market focused sales operation, with shorter sales cycles and deal values of £10k – £20k ARR
- Expert at hiring, coaching and retaining both sales leaders and individual contributors.
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast-paced and hugely demanding technology environment: a can-do attitude and the ability to execute with excellence and speed.
he Head of Sales role will suit an individual with experience of managing an International sales organisation that has a real focus on outbound lead generation, as well as someone who has created a strategy and implemented it with success, rather than purely moving into a senior sales leadership role where the strategy is already in place and working.
Head of Sales, Sales Director, Director of Sales, VP of Sales, VP Global Sales, Global Sales, SaaS, Software as a Service, Inside Sales, Strategy, Strategic Sales Leader, Sales Leader, SMB, Mid-market