Business Development Manager
Salary: £65k plus 20k comms
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has expertise in selling Services based around Smart Metering Technology. Each client wants a different solution from my clients product offering – so we are looking for a Talented Business Development Manager who has expertise in selling services rather than the same boxed software solution.
Working for my client is like nothing on earth! Every day, my clients teams challenge the limits of human achievement, engineering solutions for our planet and beyond.
Now, we’re looking for a talented Business Development Manager for their Smart Technology Solutions division to lead growth in the Utilities market.
As an organisation they have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality and premium value to their customers.
The ideal person for this role will be a disciplined and organised individual, able to work independently and efficiently on their own leads and accounts. You will develop compelling proposals which you can then present to prospective clients.
As part of the role you will have an ability to play a positive part in the wider Smart Technology Solutions (STS) division’s Business Development efforts and strategy.
In return you’ll be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package of up to £65,000 plus OTE, which is offered depending on skills and experience. Along with an extensive benefits package and flexible working scheme.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years’ experience in business development of software and related services;
- Account management experience with an ability to understand and develop deals from a commercial and financial perspective.
- Consultative and entrepreneurial style, comfortable in developing relationships and networking;
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to clearly articulate technical requirements and solutions. Additional language skills desirable;
- Commitment to embark upon regular EU travel and occasional wider travel outside EU;
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and knowledge of Energy and/or Utilities sector;
If this sounds like you! and you have expertise in selling services based around the Utilities /Smart Metering arena, then please get in contact.