Job Title: Sales Account Executive – Mainland Europe (Fully remote)
Location: France, Germany, Holland, Austria, Spain
Salary: 110K EURO with a DOUBLE OTE – 220k EURO OTE (Uncapped)
My client is a global leader in credit risk management, providing tailored software solutions, analytical and consulting services. Their risk management and process automation platforms are designed for the modern lender in their pursuit to capitalise on the entire credit lifecycle, allowing them to drive growth while successfully managing risk.
As a key contributor to the sales organisation, you will have a proven ability to build a territory plan that leverages internal marketing and self-directed efforts. You will perform thorough research on new prospect organisations, and consultatively engage and excite the optimal individuals within the prospect organisation to identify, target and customise a suite of value-added solutions that deliver significant ROI, ranging from highly configurable software solutions, to consultative and advanced analytics services.
The primary driver of success for the candidate will be the successful generation of new sales opportunities that effectively close, creating new clients and revenue.
- Develop, maintain and execute to a sales plan that will drive new clients and business that consistently meets or exceeds individual targets.
- Manage value proposition delivery, ROI development, proposals, and the negotiation process.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Lead Development teams on campaigns, qualified leads and leveraging content to reinforce solution value in the sales process.
- Set and manage client/prospect expectations, and effectively coordinate with Sales Engineers and other internal teams throughout the sales process.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline according to best practices within the Salesforce CRM, including communications, contacts, etc.
- Actively contribute and self-report in regular individual and team sales meetings
- 3+ Years working in a similar Account Executive/Sales position.
- Sales experience with credit risk management or loan origination software strongly preferred.
- Ability to articulate the solutions and services, including functionality, key benefits, differentiators, etc.
- Must be willing to travel for strategic industry events and prospect engagement.
- Must be authorised to work in the EU
A competitive compensation and benefits package with material incentives for strong performance, but also a philosophy of employee development, connection throughout the company, and a positive team-based culture:
• Salary plus Commission, commensurate with experience and ability – 100K Euro Double OTE
• 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• 5% employer pension contribution.
• The opportunity to opt-in to a private medical scheme.
• Perkpal membership for access to the CTW Scheme, Tech Scheme, Wellbeing Scheme and a variety of discounts and savings.
If this position sounds like you, please forward your resume to me for review or click apply. My email address is email@example.com