Sales Director (SaaS)
Travel/Event Management SaaS solutions
Milton Keynes / Hybrid
£70k – £80k base / Double OTE (uncapped)
The company are an early stage SaaS business operating in the event and travel management space, working extensively in Professional sports .
They are looking for an experienced and ambitious SaaS Sales Director to establish the sales function for their high growth start-up. Working closely with the Directors of the business, reporting to the CEO, this role will play a key role in the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience in building successful teams, driving the sales process and have a proven track record of delivering new business targets.
The SaaS Sales Director will work closely with the three established functions of the business – Customer Success, Development and Finance. The role will require a deep understanding of each function to enable powerful presentations to potential customers.
This role will grow as the business does with key responsibilities as follows:
- Partner with the Commercial Director to execute SQLs
- Design, plan and execute sales strategies to deliver new business
- Strengthen the sales narrative by redesigning the sales materials
- Partner with Executive Leadership to design and implement a sales structure and recruitment plan
- Provide sales projections and identifying new growth opportunities in line with the business strategy
- Ensure all existing customer partnerships are maintained and that there are established processes for consistency
- Recommendations for improving sales tech stack and associated processes
- Managing sales team to blow past sales targets
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Great communication skills (written, verbal and in-person)
- Experience selling SaaS or Software B2B
Ideally you will also offer experience of:
- Leading sales teams
- Working in a start-up
- Interest in professional sport (Football, F1, Motorsport, Rugby, Cricket, Sailing, Horseracing)
- Understanding of the events and/or hospitality industry
In return. The business offers a fun and exciting environment in a fast-growing start-up with great opportunities for career progression.