Customer Success Manager
Financial Technology (FinTech)
£40,000 – £50,000
Early stage FinTech company is looking to appoint an experienced Customer Success Manager as their first hire in a newly formed Customer Success team.
Headquartered in London, with offices across Europe and further afield, the company provides a SaaS solution utilised across the banking and private equity markets.
Working closely with key internal stakeholders, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Managing all Customer Success duties, building strong relationships, improving customer satisfaction and increasing retention.
- Making improvements to the account management of existing accounts, ensuring efficient handling of key information to promote further opportunities for the sales team.
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams through securing relevant data to use in further bids, tenders and further campaigns.
- Working closely with the Product team on managing key customer feedback relative to future releases.
The Customer Success Manager will report directly into the CEO and will require the following experience:
- A successful track record in Customer Success in the FinTech industry, working with large corporates in Financial Services.
- Able to work independently, ideally with experience of establishing a high performing customer success function.
- Experienced in NPS, Salesforce, HubSpot or similar tools.
- Proven experience in building long term relationships with key clients.
If you are an experienced Customer Success Manager form the FinTech space and are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Director, Account Manager, Account Director, FinTech, Financial Technology, Financial Services, Banks, Finance, SaaS, PaaS.