VP of Sales
VP of Sales
Learning & Development (SaaS)
The company is a well funded start-up in the field of Learning & Development, working with medium and large enterprises with its HQ in London. The company is now on a period of transition from a start-up to a scaleup.
As they move into the next stage of growth, they are looking to appoint a VP Sales to drive new sales with a view to owning the total revenue of the business (CRO). The next goal is to get to £10m ARR and then beyond.
The company is generating solid ARR and has a portfolio of significant enterprise customers using their solutions. They have a small team of SDR’s and AE’s in place and the priority is to scale the sales team immediately.
The VP of Sales role would suit an individual from a consultative sales background, who possibly started as an SDR/AE role and then progressed through to a sales leadership role.
As a successful Sales Leader, you are likely to offer the following experience
- As recent track record in taking a tech sales function from start-up to scale-up.
- A focus on scaling start-ups in the medium and large enterprise space, with a consultative approach to selling.
- Have a proven track record of closing deals in the £50k – £100k range and leading AE’s to achieve this.
- Experience of successfully hiring, onboarding and ramping salespeople.
- Able to implement effective Sales processes, from Playbooks to creative tactics to improve conversion ratio.
- A track record of implementing Account Management plans to increase client spend.
- Experience of managing multiple leaders across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Partnerships & Account Management functions.
- Involvement in Sales strategy, everything from go-to-market to pricing.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful start-up in a very hot market at the moment, working for a company that cares deeply about making a difference.
If the position of VP of Sales is of interest, then please hit apply for immediate consideration.