Website Harvey Thomas
VP of Product
High Growth SaaS business
£100k – £130k Basic (neg) + bonus + bens
The company is a highly ambitious, high growth B2B SaaS business and market leading provider of e-commerce solutions to a rapidly expanding portfolio of clients across Europe.
Headquartered in the UK, with offices in the US and Europe, they are experiencing significant organic growth and are on ambitious journey to significantly increase their customer base and ARR over the next 5 years.
As they embark on the next stage in their journey, they are looking to appoint a SaaS product management specialist in the position of VP of Product.
As VP of Product you will take ownership of the company product strategy and management as they scale globally. You will play a pivotal role in driving day to day operations and building a truly world class product.
Reporting into the CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a long term product strategy that spans feature development, product packaging and pricing.
- Architecting the shorter term product roadmap, ensuring it is clearly defined and adopted effectively across the product development teams.
- Establishing workflows and processes that allows the systematic gathering, analysis and actioning of key customer feedback.
- Growing and developing a high performing product team that integrates effectively into the development workflow.
- Playing a key role in creating a company wide culture that is obsessed with customer success.
- Driving forward the wider business strategy through developing a detailed understanding of the market, product line and competitive landscape.
As VP of Product , you will need to be a visionary and someone who equally understands both product marketing and product development.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven background in leading and scaling high performing product teams in a SaaS environment.
- An approach to product development centred around customer success
- Able to collaborate closely with both sales and marketing departments
- An exceptional problem solver and motivated self-starter, who is able to process and synthesize information.
- A commercial mindset with a clear understanding of the role the product plays in driving business success
- A great manager and team player who is committed to the success of your colleagues.
If the VP of Product position is if interest, then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
VP Product, Product Director, Director of Product, Head of Product, Product Lead, SaaS, PaaS, Software as a Service, Product Management, Product Development, Roadmap, Product Engineering, Product Marketing.