VP Customer Success
Global Software business
Basic to £150k neg + c/a + Bonus + Options
The company are a leading software vendor with a global presence and at the forefront of innovation and leading the way in digital transformation in their industry.
Established over 20 years ago, they are a widely recognised as market leader in their space and are currently in the early stages of an exciting new chapter in their growth as they launch a new technology platform.
As they embark on this journey, they are looking to secure the services of a Senior Customer Success Professional to help bring processes and methodologies of a high performing SaaS Customer Success Division and help reorganise how they operate as a business globally.
Reporting into the CEO, the VP of Customer Success will form a pivotal role in the company’s senior management team, developing a world class global Customer Success function and fostering collaboration across the customer lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a multi-year strategic plan for the Customer Success department, including resource and capacity requirements.
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption
- Increase revenue through up-sell and cross-sell
- Increase Customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Own and ensure successful delivery of 24×7 customer SLA’s
- Own and manage customer escalation situations at Senior level
- Continuous improvement and measurement through defining operational metrics and health indexes and through the use of the latest technology and platforms.
- Promoting a company wide culture of customer success , aligning closely with Product, R&D, Finance, Marketing and the Executive team.
Key Skills and experience :
- Extensive background in Customer Success in a senior/executive role , ideally working for a large and established SaaS business with well structured processes and a well developed SaaS model
- International experience, managing teams in EMEA and/or further afield.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing scalable processes and an understanding of how to review their effectiveness and iterate.
- An ability to manage complex projects and managing executive level communication with the customers
- Operationally focused but also with a commercial mindset, ensuring churn prevention and strong upsells.
- Very customer centric with excellent listening skills and a consultative approach.
If the position of VP Customer Success is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.