UX Designer (FinTech)
UX Designer – FinTech
£neg + bens
The company are an early stage FinTech who have developed a fast and flexible cloud-based operating platform that enables Financial Service providers to create highly innovative financial products.
They have now reached the next milestone in their planned growth and there’s a lot going on. They are on the hunt for innovative thinkers and problem solvers to expand their various teams and be an integral part of their business as they scale.
There is now a fantastic opportunity to join their UX team to help define the way their clients use the platform, enabling them to deliver even more value for their clients and end customers.
Skills and experience needed
- Demonstrable UX design skills and a deep understanding of design methodologies.
- A portfolio full of strong product design work in a similar industry.
- A proven track record designing systems for financial services, energy, betting or other relevant sector.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in UX/product design in finance or fintech (preferred).
- Solid experience running research, from creation right through to delivery of findings and clear calls to action.
- Experience in designing concepts, user flows, user personas, wireframes and prototypes to support user testing.
- You focus on user priorities and have the ability to transform complex problems into intuitive solutions.
- Regularly engage with their clients both directly or working with their delivery team to fully understand their needs.
- Research new opportunities and potential tools to improve the Platform.
- Feedback to teams and the wider business on learned behaviours and trends.
- Understanding of balancing business requirements, product strategy and user experience.
- Knowledge of design tools (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision…) and UX analytics tools.
- Open minded, and enjoy collaboration with both customers, designers and developers.
- An understanding of accessibility and information architecture.
The business loves solving complex problems, which is why they have harboured a learned organisation environment. They want to help you do the best work of your career. No idea is too small, they encourage everyone to pitch and knowledge share, whether it’s through their brown bag sessions or team builds. They have some of the greatest and diverse minds (from over 22 countries) collaborating alongside them.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits include: Flexi-work, training budget per individual, work from home office set up allowance, discounted gym and bike schemes, private health & life insurance, birthday off and additional perks.
UX/UI, UX designer, UX Design, FinTech, SaaS, Financial Technology, Financial Services, Banking