Software Sales Executive
£35k – £50k Basic (Dep. On experience) + Benefits + Comms – OTE £75k
The company are a leading provider of Financial Software solutions and are looking for a talented Sales Professional to join their team. The ideal candidate will influence the growth of the sales team and become a key contributor to the ongoing growth of the organisation.
- To ensure minimum Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Arrange demonstrations either via the web or face to face.
- Ensure customers are kept informed of any new technology/services
- To accurately forecast on a month-month basis.
- To liaise with the Professional Services department to ensure resources are available for meetings or services we are providing.
- To generate and maintain a healthy pipeline and keeping all information up to date regarding the customer’s information e.g. contact details, call back dates etc. on the CRM system.
- To maximize on each opportunity and cross sell where possible.
- To ensure all administrative duties are done in a timely manner and do not affect key calling times.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ Years in Relevant Sales Experience selling Accountancy / Finance related applications and solutions.
- Track record in selling to Senior Finance Managers, Accountants and Directors within Enterprise Clients.
- Ideally, A working knowledge of Finance and related Governance.
- A demonstrable ability to engage with Enterprise Clients and drive sales processes to successful outcomes.
If the Software Sales role is of interest and you can demonstrate experience in selling accountancy or finance solutions, then please hit apply and send your profile in for review.
Sales, BDM, business Development, Account executive, account manager, sales manager, sales executive, Finance, accountancy, Accountants,