Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Frankfurt, Berlin or London
Salary: €100k euro with comms package for Germany / £84K gbp with comms package for London
My client is a leading international software company that operates within decision automation. They aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgment business scenarios.
My clients platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable their customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. They help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and boring. Their clients are big companies, banks, consultancies and law firms across the globe.
My client works with the belief that teams are more important than businesses and are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. My clients management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
My clients team team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in their offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London and they are rapidly expanding.
The Sales Executive
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step and drive industry change with their talents.
In this role you will focus on the identification and generation of new business opportunities across DACH/Europe/UK. You will contribute to my clients growth directly by aligning & reinforcing the value of the their platform to the customer’s overall business plan and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
This requires in-depth expertise and experience in selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on Enterprise Software.
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities.
- Own a full cycle sales process from discovery to closing large enterprise accounts.
- Respond to inbound lead requests (qualified by SDR team).
- Lead presentations and product demonstrations.
- Manage opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Identify and engage prioritized customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt my clients product suite.
- Influence my clients go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers.
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations.
- Maintaining the CRM database.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business, law or a related field.
- Strong sales and business background focused on software technologies.
- 3+ years of managing and closing complex sales cycles within the B2B SaaS sector.
- Demonstrable success in selling to senior business decision-makers and other key stakeholders of larger or-ganisations, including multiple C-level.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Experience in developing customer advocates.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Perfect proficiency in English language, native German speaker is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel will be required.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how.
- Participation in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.