Website Harvey Thomas
Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a background in Streaming Services and Digital Products to take on a lead role in the development of a music streaming solution.
You will work with subject matter experts across the organisation to understand business challenges, current capabilities and develop a robust product roadmap that anticipates business needs for new capabilities.
The product has a small team base and as Product Manager, you will grow a high performing cross-functional team to articulate the vision and set the roadmap for user-focused product development.
As an experienced Product Manager, you will bring a demonstrated history of success as a product developer in a dynamic environment, possessing a hands-on proactive style that delivers solutions to support the team. Strong entrepreneurial spirit is essential to own vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact against your mission.
- Partner with the senior management team to identify new business models and capabilities.
- Active involvement in high-level strategic planning to provide guidance while designing and supporting the execution of key strategies for both product development and team growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure expense, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Work with internal stakeholders to create buy-in, educate, respond to business needs and set the foundation for impactful delivery of value.
- Define the acceptance criteria and participate in sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups.
- Setting up and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support.
- You are experienced in integrating product development together with third parties systems for payments, CRM, user experience, analytics, marketing and sales applications.
- Experienced in data driven product development with the ability to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the product and drive the decision making process.
- An outstanding and organized project manager, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambassador of Agile and Lean methodology, experienced with Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Experienced with management-related responsibilities where you will be streamlining the feature deployment pipeline.
- Professional background with digital products/streaming services, together with experience in the development of both web and mobile platforms.
- A track record of successfully managing the whole product lifecycle from inception, vision, roadmap, specifications to release, analysis and iteration, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and maintaining a feature and capabilities roadmap.
- You have an analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and customer experience into tangible outcomes