Senior Product Manager (SaaS)
Senior Product Manager
Digital Payments & E-Commerce (SaaS)
UK / Remote
£70k – £80k + benefits
A well respected and global leader in Software (SaaS) solutions for the hospitality industry, working with tens of thousands of restaurants across 60+ countries globally.
Established teams in 6 countries supporting tens of millions of diners every month.
What’s on offer to you ?
- Fully remote role with quarterly meet ups in the office
- Manage a team of 2 Product Managers
- Monthly paid personal development day to learn new skills
- Opportunity for progression
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Above statutory employer pension contribution
- Discounted gym membership
- Global discounts on hotels and dining experiences
- Discounts on retail, nutrition, beauty & spa, sports, fitness and experiences
What will you be doing ?
- Developing and maintaining the B2B digital product roadmap
- Supporting and guiding product development across the rest of the product team
- Designing and running ongoing user tests (Interview, surveys) to create new product features and optimising existing features
- Working with product, marketing, technology, finance and sales teams to develop technical requirements for new product features & enhancements
- Working closely with the development team to build, maintain and improve the digital product
- Managing the implementation of third-party tools to support and enhance the day-to-day performance of any digital products
- Creating and managing the implementation of new features and enhancements to the digital product
- Recommending new services, technologies and standards as part of the product development process.
- Creating and maintaining documentation via wiki
- Performing user acceptance testing and quality assurance
- Creating and presenting reporting and insights on the performance of the product
- Working with the rest of the product team to create and maintain the development backlog
- Attending and contributing to development scrums, planning and prioritisation sessions, showcases and retrospectives
- Identifying and negotiating partnerships with third-party technology providers
What about you ?
You are flexible: This role will involve agility towards the changing needs of a sector challenged this year, so creativity and quick reactions are key.
You are focused: You have the ability to work well under pressure, multitask and maintain attention to detail.
You are collaborative: You’ll be working with teams across the world, from different cultures and backgrounds and all with individual and collective goals. You can communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
You have at least 12 month’s experience in B2B SaaS and have managed at least one other Product Manager.
Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, SaaS, EPOS, payments, e-commerce, hospitality, restaurants, Software as a service, B2B, Product Management,