Senior DevOps Engineer
£80,000 – £100,000 + excellent benefits package
This organisation is highly innovative and disruptive driving innovation across the world. A US-based organisation, they are backed by leading technology investors and are looking to grow their London office.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will develop and manage software continuous deployment and integration processes. You will monitor frameworks and builds maintaining the systems and network infrastructure in an AWS environment.
In order to be considered for the Senior DevOps Engineer position, you will need to demonstrate experience in the following:
- 5+ years’ experience managing production infrastructure within an AWS environment.
- Experience in the Linux command line and shell scripting
- Experience in configuration management frameworks: Puppet, Chef, Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation etc
- Expert-level understanding of Git and software revision control
- Experience with LAMP/ LNMP application stacks
- SQL database experience
If you enjoy taking on complex challenges, designing new features and improving existing ones, then this role is for you.
If this Senior DevOps Engineer position is of interest, please apply with a copy of your latest CV for review.
Senior Engineer, software, developer, DevOps, LAMP, AWS, Docker, LNMP, SQL, AWS, Linux, Git