Website Harvey Thomas
Telecoms Software Solutions
Basic to £70k + £80k Comms (OTE £150k)
The company are a leading software vendor providing business critical software and services via channel partners and strategic accounts into the Telecoms space.
They have an impressive reputation and work with the leading partners in the telecoms market and as a result of their continued success, are now looking to appoint an additional Sales Manager to join their high performing commercial team.
As Sales Manager, you will have key responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for driving continued sales growth across multiple market sectors.
- Lead sales engagements
- Responsible for working with the business development team to build a global network of customers and system integrator partners.
- Building engagements with channel partners/systems integrators to be able to create solutions sell those solutions into their specialist geographies and market sectors.
- Negotiating and closing deals with new and existing channel partners/system integrators
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Maximising sales opportunities through managing corporate accounts
- B2B Business Development
- Propose pricing for products
- Serve as customers point of contact
- Support the Head of Product with product management and product marketing activities
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- Preparing tenders, proposals and the technical elements of complex quotations
- Developing long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Experienced in complex technical deal negotiations for software and services
- Creation and delivery of technical presentations
- Highly skilled in communicating complex technical software solutions
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities
- Willingness to frequently travel internationally
In return, the company is offering a competitive basic salary, plus the opportunity to earn over double in OTE, combined with excellent benefits including private medical, flexible working and stock options.