Website Harvey Thomas
1st Sales hire for new solution.
The company are a highly successful and high growth UK software business, with a global presence, who offer a number of data driven solutions to businesses from SME to Enterprise.
Their latest solution is fresh and highly unique and requires an experienced sales professional to spearhead and manage the commercial launch into a new field.
The role is wide ranging and involves the full sales cycle, from identifying the target markets and prospects, through to closing new business deals and handover to the account management team. The sales process will be highly consultative and require explanation of the concept and value, rather than a typical sales process using a product demonstration.
Prospects are unlikely to look for, or find a similar solution, so you will not be competing with a number of alternative options, they will either buy off you or they won’t.
As Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the sales function of the new business, working closely with the CEO to set up departmental processes, targets and performance monitoring/improvements.
- Identify, research and prospect potential new markets and clients, introducing them to the concept, securing meetings and ultimately delivering revenue.
- Work closely with internal teams to maximise potential opportunities and provide updates on developments.
- Working with customers and legal team on contract negotiations and agreement.
- Assist with growth of the business either in a direct management capacity of a sales team, or as a mentor and SME if you prefer to stay as an individual contributor.
The Sales Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to join an early stage project as an inaugural sales lead, but positioned within a secure and highly successful software business.
This role would suit an ambitious and driven sales professional, with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is motivated to join an early stage business with the passion to make it a success.
You will need to be well organised, process driven with strong pipeline management skills and a successful track record in selling to ‘C suite’ prospects.
You do not need to have a background in Software Sales, but if you have worked with Data driven solutions before then that would be ideal, but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, plus benefits plus an uncapped commission plan.
If the position is Sales Manager is of interest then please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV.
SaaS, Data, Software Sales, Account Executive, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, SaaS, PaaS, Software as a Service, Solution sales, Sales Director