Software Solutions ERP/CRM
£50k – £60k + Comms + bens ( OTE £70k – £80k)
Harvey Thomas have been engaged by a software solutions provider in the ERP/CRM space, who are looking to appoint a Sales Manager to take a proactive lead role in the Sales Division.
In this position, the Software Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the existing sales team, focusing on new business development and key account delivery an development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and incentivise the sales team, focusing on sales strategies that align with the growth strategy of the business
- Identify and secure new sales team members , ensuring a full training and development plan is executed effectively
- Define and exe cute the new business strategy, identifying key prospects and securing new business wins.
- Complete sales reviews and sales meetings with the sales team
- Ensure that the top clients are managed effectively and service levels are maintained throughout the relationship.
- Report back to the board on performance against target, attending management meetings and providing progress reports.
To be considered for the Sales manager vacancy, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Software sales, ideally with experience in selling ERP,CRM, Financials, BPM or general automated software for managing business operations.
- Experience in managing a small field sales team effectively, setting objectives and KPI’s, motivating and developing.
- Ideally located in the Dorset, Hampshire, Somerset area and able to travel the length of the country to support key clients and the field sales team.
- Very customer focused with experience in strategic selling and a creative approach to revenue generation.
- An excellent leader, who promotes collaboration and manages performance to high standards.
If the position of Sales Manager sounds of interest please hit apply and send your CV for review.
Sales Manager, Software sales, SaaS, sales Software sales executive, Account Executive, Field sales, ERP, CRM, Financials, BPM