Sales Manager – First Sales Hire
£65k – £85k / Double OTE / Equity
We are supporting an early stage software company who are set to revolutionise the supply chain market with an e-procurement solution that is unlike any other and is already gaining significant interest from some major businesses in the UK.
With investment in place and a new release imminent, the founding partners are now looking to secure their first sales hires to take the proposition to market.
With a number of discussions already in motion with some sizeable businesses in the UK, the investors and founders have no doubt that their solution will provide a huge opportunity for prospective clients and the value it provides will ensure significant cost savings.
In this position, working closely with the CEO, you will be required to actively target and approach Enterprise level businesses at a Senior level, introducing the proposition, gaining traction and securing commitment.
You will be entering the business at the very early stages, which is extremely exciting, but you will need to be prepared to build something from the ground up with minimal support from marketing or sales development in the early stages.
Ideally you will be able to offer experience in the following:
- A proven track record in Enterprise Solution sales in a subscription based environment (SaaS / PaaS etc)
- Experience of working in a start-up environment and able to demonstrate successful revenue growth over a period of time.
- Any understanding or front line experience in the Supply Chain or Procurement market is highly desirable but by no means a pre-requisite.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record in establishing and building a market from scratch with minimal support.
- You will offer exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to quickly grasp and articulate the business value of innovative technologies.
- Able to provide advice and guidance on building a sales function, including pipeline management, reporting and associated tech.
This position really does represent a great opportunity for someone to play a pivotal role in the growth and success of a hugely innovative tech business and with equity available, a chance to enjoy some of that success in the future.