Website Harvey Thomas
Sales Manager – SaaS
First Sales hire for LegalTech business
£60k – £80k basic + Double OTE (uncapped) + Equity
The company are an early stage SaaS business who have developed a highly advanced risk management solution for the Legal space, that significantly reduces time and is highly cost effective.
They secured Seed funding earlier this year and are backed by a number of well known, leading industry names as well as highly respected tech investor.
Their product has been very well received to date and they can already count a number of the top law firms in the UK as customers.
Having achieved some great wins through the founder’s activity to date, they are looking to push for Series A funding next year and as a result it is now time to appoint an experienced Sales Manager to the business, in order to achieve their MRR target.
The Sales Manager will be ultimately responsible for increasing MRR through securing new clients in the legal space. The company is enjoying a great reputation and inbound and referral activity from investors, clients and contacts predominantly forms the basis of the business development activity.
As the business prepares for series A, the Sales Manager will purely be required to act as an Individual Contributor, focusing purely on securing new clients and increasing MRR through Transactional and Enterprise sales. Once funding has been secured, it is expected that the Sales Director will be able to focus on building the sales function, hiring a high performing team and developing the long terms sales strategy.
Key skills and experience
- You are a highly performing SaaS sales professional, with experience of selling software solutions to legal or financial services clients – LegalTech / FinTech
- You have some experience of working in an early stage tech business and understand the nature and environment of a high growth start-up .
- You might have some management experience, or are keen to move into a more senior role, but understand and are happy to play a contributor role in the short term.
- You are currently in a new business development role and are required to secure new clients for your current employer
- You enjoy sales and are at your best when you are in front of new prospects, educating and selling in a consultative way
In return, the company is offering a competitive basic and an opportunity to earn double OTE, with an additional accelerator for over achievement. They also understand the need to offer an equity piece in this role and are well prepared to make the package as attractive as possible.
SaaS, PaaS, Software as a service, LegalTech, Fintech, Legal technical, law firms, law, legal, Software sales, saas sales, Sales director, Head of Sales, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Business development.