£65k – £70k basic + Bens + Comms (OTE £125k)
The company is a dynamic and fast growing Finance business working extensively with clients in the Public Sector..
The Sales Manager will play a pivotal role in actively promoting and selling the company’s solutions to large public-sector organisations across the UK, establishing and building long term relationships with key decision makers and effectively managing the sales process.
With the extended sales cycle associated with this market, the Sales Manager will need to be able to identify and fully communicate detailed product benefits and, where necessary, assist in the building of internal business cases.
To be considered for the position of Sales Manager, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A background in B2B sales, with experience of selling into the Public Sector, ideally in Local Government and/or the NHS.
- Able to work independently and manage each day effectively.
- Experience of working with extended sales cycles, possibly up to 12-18 months.
- Excellent communication skills including the delivery of engaging presentations.
- Able to travel extensively across the UK
If the position of Sales Manager is of interest, please hit apply and send a copy of your up to date CV for review.
Sales Manager, Account Executive, Sales Director, Business Development Manager, BDM, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Public Sector, Local Authority, Local Government, NHS, Central Government, Finance.