Website Harvey Thomas
Sales Director / VP Sales
Customer Experience Management (CEM/CX) Solutions
Circa £100k Basic (neg) + Bonus + Bens
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high growth and forward thinking SaaS vendor in the Customer Experience Management space, who are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Leader to Manage, Develop and Scale their existing high performing sales function.
The Sales Division is currently split across Enterprise, Mid-market and Sales Development teams and consists of about 25 people, targeting and supporting clients across the UK and Europe.
As Sales Director you will have responsibility for the following:
- Effective management and strategic direction of the sales division, ensuring strong revenue growth through the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Articulating and engaging the sales team to a best practice approach, driving continued improvements around process, people development, systems and behaviours across the organisation
- Setting the strategy for the new business teams, with a focus on net new customer acquisition and ensuring they have the appropriate skills, knowledge and tools to meet the targets and objectives.
- Providing accurate and regular revenue forecasts, ensuring any potential issues are managed effectively.
- Driving improved connectivity between Sales, Marketing and Product and ensuring the Sales organisation is appropriately tooled and ready to take new products and functionality to market effectively
- Full line management of the Sales team, including setting targets and commission plans, in addition to recruitment and performance management, creating a culture of continuous improvement.
You will need to be able to manage and prioritise in a fast paced and dynamic environment, always pushing for the best results whilst being approachable, collaborative and great fun to work with.
You are able to offer experience in running a successful sales function within a B2B software business, ideally within Customer Experience Management (CEM/CX) solutions or similar, with an understanding of the SaaS business model and appropriate monetisation.
You will be used to running your own P&L and cost centre, setting pricing levels and managing budgets and, in addition, you will have experience in managing and scaling an effective partner programme and identifying new revenue channels.
If you are an experienced Sales Leader with a background in scaling high performing sales teams and would be interested in joining a high growth and highly ambitious SaaS business, then please hit apply and send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
SaaS, Software as a service, CX, Customer Experience, Customer Experience Management, CEM, B2B, B2B2C, Sales Director, Sales Leader, Software sales, VP Sales,