Regional Sales Manager (SaaS)
Regional Sales Manager
Maritime Software Solutions
£neg basic + Double OTE + benefits
The company are a market leader in the world of maritime software. They enable companies to utilise data and scenarios to complete journey planning, safety management and regulatory compliance.
Their purpose is to remove the barriers between voyage stakeholders and to provide benefits of improved safety, efficiency and reduced environmental impact, through innovative software and data transparency.
To achieve their vision, they are looking for a Sales Manager to drive sales forward by owning a portfolio of accounts to both prospect and develop(Hunt/Farm).. With successful experience in consultative sales, you will focus on driving growth across accounts within the EMEA region.
As Sales Manager, you will require the ability to seek out new business opportunities, develop relationships with decision makers and influencers at all levels within the business.
- Plan and execute sales strategy in conjunction with the Head of Sales
- Build a sales pipeline of new business, upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, meet or exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
- Understand the market opportunity and develop a plan for the area.
- Understand the customer’s specific needs through consultative discovery sessions in order to provide a tailored solution.
- Build, negotiate and agree contracts on behalf of the business
- Keep the customer engaged post sale to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Use CRM (SalesForce) to log sales activity, keep allocated accounts up to date with customer contact details, ensure pipeline discipline.
- Work with internal teams such as Customer Success and Finance to ensure customers are onboarded and supported in the best possible way.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of competitors’ activities and competitive offerings.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Stay fully aware of regular product releases
- Competitive salary based on candidate skills and experience
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance cover based on 2x annual salary
- Company-funded cash plan scheme, designed to assist employees with dental, optical, physiotherapy, complementary therapies, specialist consultations, tests, chiropody, health screening costs and more.
- Employee Assistance Programme
What we need from you?
- Proven track record in software sales (SaaS) in the Marine/Maritime industry
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate a history of driving sales through new business.
- Willing and able to travel on a global basis.
- Sufficient commercial acumen to reliably negotiate contracts.
- Extremely literate in standard MS Office software packages
- Training will be provided but the ability to quickly absorb information to understand and communicate USPs and product differentiation is essential.
SaaS sales, software sales, Software as a service, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Fleet Management, Ship Management, Fleet optimisation, marine software, maritime software, ship software