Regional Sales Manager – 1st UK Sales Hire
Digital Workplace Solutions | ECM | Document Management (SaaS)
£70k – £85k Basic + Double OTE + EQUITY
The company is an established Internaltional SaaS Software Vendor that provides a well respected Digital Workplace solution across an impressive customer base globally.
Established in the US and expanding globally, they have built a small team in the UK that has performed exceptionally well and are now looking for their first Senior Enterprise Sales hire in the region to cover the UK and European markets
Reporting in the Global VP Sales and supported by a dedicated inside sales function an marketing team, you will be responsible for playing a pivotal role in securing new Enterprise accounts across the UK , the Nordics and further afield.
The company focuses very heavily on training and development for its employees, with a dedicated sales coach and a 30 day training and certification programme, so you will be fully prepared for the field.
To be considered for the position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Software Sales (Ideally SaaS), with an impressive track record of achieving quotas of $700k + year on year.
- Experience in selling solutions based around Office 365, Sharepoint, Digital Workplace, Enterprise Collaboration, ECM, Content Management or Document Management would be ideal
- Experienced in prospecting enterprise level accounts of 1000 -2000 + employees
- There is no need to be overly technical, but a genuine curiosity for technology, possibly with experience or interest in AI and Big Data Analytics would be beneficial
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
For the successful candidate, they are willing to offer a straight equity stake in the business.
If the Enterprise Sales Executive position is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and we can schedule some time to discuss the opportunity in more detail
Software Sales, Account Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director, SaaS, Software as a Service, digital transformation, digital workplace, Office 365, Collaboration, Sharepoint, Big data, Analytics, ECM, Enterprise Content Management, Document Management