Project /Implementation/Training Manager
International SaaS Software company
£40k – £50k
The company provides business critical solutions to an international and highly regulated client base, consisting of both private and public sector organisations..
Due to continued development and success, they are now looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to the team to based out of their Central London office.
The position will play a pivotal role in the post sales cycle, with successful onboarding of key customers and will be extremely varied, requiring management of the implementation, customer training , as well as assisting with pre-sales.
The responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the software implementation, liaising with internal teams including Development, Project Management and Account Management.
- Managing the complete project lifecycle from requirements capture through to close, ensuring key stakeholders are updated on progress at all times.
- Designing and implementing an appropriate training programme in order to provide for the needs of the customers.
- Working with existing clients, ensuring they are utilising the solution effectively and supporting them on any required changes.
The customer base is both UK and International and you will be required to travel to customer sites both in the UK and Overseas.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Project Management and software implementation, ideally having worked for a SaaS software business.
- Experience as a subject matter expert or ‘super user’ of a software solution.
- Experience in training new customers on a software solution.
- Exceptional organisation skills and able to manage your time effectively whilst having ownership of multiple projects.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus additional benefits including company pension, Healthcare and Life Assurance.
Please send you CV today for immediate consideration.
Project Manager, Implementation Manager, Training Manager, Pre-sales, Post-sales, SaaS, PaaS, Account Manager, Account Director, Software, software implementation.