Project Manager – SaaS
Project Manager – SaaS
Event / Venue Management Solutions
London / Remote
£60k – £80k
The company are a global leader in venue management software (SaaS) solutions, providing their customers, who include stadiums, Universities, Museums and Councils with multi-tenanted cloud technology, providing access to critical event and venue management data on any device, at any time, from anywhere.
Due to continued success in new customer acquisition, they are keen to appoint an experienced Project Manager to take on responsibility for all UK customer project implementations, supporting both existing and new customers in the region.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, develop a clear understanding of project objectives and customer expectations.
- Ensure the agreed solution meets product capability and the customer understands the project implementation methodology and plan during workshops
- Configure projects, assign resources and create and maintain project documentation, whilst ensuring all projects assigned are on track for timely delivery.
- Provide leadership, support and development through building commitment and trust, developing and empowering others and building effective teams.
- Manage key training requirements utilising internal training resources effectively and being ‘hands on’ if resources are unavailable.
You are likely to be managing a number of key implementations across a number of different venues, therefor the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders effectively is key.
In addition, you will be able to offer the following
- A number of years experience in Project Management, ideally working on software implementations.
- Key experience in training management and delivering training to small groups both in person and remotely
- Proven ability to lead and guide demanding customers, ensuring expectations are managed from the start and project schedules are met.
- Project Management and/or Training certification is ideal. (Prince II etc)
- Any exposure to Event Management, Venue Management or Ticketing solutions is a bonus, but not essential
This role could also suit an experienced Project Manager from outside the Software industry, who is used to managing demanding customers and bringing multiple teams together effectively.
Project Manager, Project Management, Software implementation, Implementation Manager, SaaS, Software as a service, Event management, Venue management, Ticketing, booking solutions, Project Director.