Job title: Sales Engineer (Big Data / ETL / Analytics)
Salary: 80k to 90k Base Salary plus 20% to 25% Bonus
My client is an international Data Integration business; focused on supporting organisations who are faced with complex data challenges.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience of Pre-Sales based around Data Integration, Big Data, ETL, BI or Analytics thats looking for a fresh challenge.
This position will be office based; located in Central London and would suit a seriel Pre-Sales Campaigner who has a proven background working with the above mentioned technology areas.
The core responsibilities will be as follows
- Supporting all pre-sales and post-sales activity through being able to provide the most up to date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Supporting the sales team with achieving revenue targets through attending sales meetings and being an active participant
- Leading successful demonstrations to direct clients and partners by clearly explaining the technical features of the product
- Effectively demonstrating and promoting the products technical features and functionality
- Effectively communicating the use and competitive attributes of the client products
- Preparing sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information and engineering and application trends
- Encouraging feedback from clients at product demonstrations and feeding this back to R&D and the MD.
- Building and sharing various vehicles (blog posts, whitepapers, presentations etc.) which brings higher effectivity to sales, demo process
- Enabling the sales and marketing teams technically via technical training, new feature workshops and use-case overviews.
- Efficiently managing technical questions from customers and partners and answering queries honestly and accurately
- Building trust and rapport with clients to help understand identify current and future requirements
- Effectively resolving technical escalation from partners and customers
- Providing on-site service as necessary, to resolve any product problems
- Delivering technical product training to existing customers as and when the need arises.
- Supporting the implementation of ETL development on-site and remotely
- Providing high levels of ETL consultancy and support to new and existing customers
- Leading the clients product training internally and externally, ensuring you build confidence surrounding its operating functions and features
- Optimising resources and delivering development within specified time frames and to budget
- Utilising your technical understanding to analyse and maximise system performance
- Monitoring the early stages of installation to ensure any issues are identified in advance and swiftly resolved.
If you are a proven Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales expert who has worked in the Big Data, ETL industry and your looking for a new challenge – please forward your CV for immediate consideration.