Financial Services – (Supply Chain Finance)
£45k – £55kneg + Bonus + Bens
The company is a dynamic and fast growing financial services business that offers Supply Chain finance products and services.
The Operations Manager will have key responsibility for managing the day to day operations of one of the company’s latest products.
As Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Management of all new client onboarding
- Daily administration and operational management of the system.
- Management of daily transaction processing workflow
- Compliance with regulatory requirements, such as AML etc.
To be considered for the position of Operations Manager, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an Operational role within a Financial Services business, ideally with exposure to transaction management / processing
- Ideally an understanding of, or experience in either Supply Chain Finance, Invoice Finance, Trade Finance, Commercial Lending or Loan Administration. This is not essential however.
- Currently working very much in a hands on capacity or prepared to take on a hands on role in the short-mid term as the business grows.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to work independently and work well under pressure.
- Good experience of Excel
- Any experience of Anti-Money Laundering regulations (AML) is ideal but not essential.
As Operations Manager you will be joining a small but ambitious team and will be playing a pivotal role in the successful growth and development of a highly innovative and compelling solution.
Operations Manager, Process, Processing, AML, Anti-Money laundering, Supply chain, invoice, Finance, Financial Services, Trade finance, invoice finance, commercial lending