Information Security Manager
£50k – £60k + Benefits
The company is looking to appoint an experienced security expert into the position of Information Security Manager with responsibility for the continued delivery of compliance against security standards as well as setting the strategic direction on security matters.
The role of Information Security Manager will also include the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and/or retaining certification in ISO27001, ISO9001 and PCI-DSS
- Regulatory and Legal compliance
- Providing training and consultancy intro various internal functions on risks and vulnerabilities
To be considered for the Information Security Manager position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Key experience and an understanding of PCI-DSS, ISO27001, ISO9001 and PA-DSS
- Experience in completing IS risk assessments
- Experience IT Disaster recovery and continuity management
- An understanding and experience of Audits and the associated processes.
- Experience in training on security awareness
This a home based role and will require the successful applicant to be able to travel to a number of sites across the UK.