Head of Customer Success
Early Stage SaaS business – Marketing Technology (MarTech)
£90k – £120k Basic + Double OTE + Share Options
This really is a fantastic role, working for an early stage, fast growing, London based Marketing Technology business who are making a huge impact in the digital marketing world and are set to change the way marketing professional work forever.
Their hugely innovative SaaS product is sold predominantly to enterprise customers in the UK and internationally and their client portfolio consists of an impressive list of market leading corporations.
The focus for the business is on developing long term and successful relationships with these enterprise customers and in order to deliver that vision, they are looking to appoint an Enterprise Sales specialist in the position of Head of Customer Success.
The Customer Success team are purely responsible for Upsell, Maintenance and Retention of the key enterprise customers and the Head of Customer Success will be responsible for a team of CSM’s both in the UK and, in addition, establishing a US based Customer Success team.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Working closely with individual Customer Success Managers, ensuring high levels of client interaction, management and ultimately, satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the value and potential of each customer is managed effectively, and they fully understand the true value of the product and utilise accordingly.
- Identifying and securing upsell opportunities by working closely with CSM’s and selling the full breadth of the product suite across the client’s organisation.
- Ensuring close relationships are developed with key senior stakeholders within the client.
- Working with Customer Success team to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are provided at all times leading to high levels of usage and client retention.
The Head of Customer Success role would suit an individual with an impressive track record in Enterprise Sales who is able to bring a new business mindset to a Customer Success function.
You could be either in a Senior Customer Success role currently, or perhaps in a Senior Sales Leader or IC role and would like to move into Customer Success.
You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- An extensive background in SaaS solution sales, with experience working with large enterprise accounts.
- Experience in selling to CMO’s, ideally having worked for a MarTech vendor
- Abilty to manage and develop a high performing team, meeting key customers and developing relationships.
- Experience of operating in both the UK and US markets is ideal and any exposure to building an international team would be highly advantageous.
- The ability to prioritise the workload of the team effectively, focusing on key customers who might be at risk of churn, key renewals of possible upsell opportunities.
In return, the business is offering a very attractive package which will include a basic from £90k to £120k, an opportunity to secure double in Bonus & OTE, plus share options.
If the position of Head of Customer Success is of interest, then please hit apply and attach a copy of your up to date CV for immediate review