Head of Customer Success EMEA
Fast growing SaaS vendor
£60k – £80k dep on experience
Fast growing, incredibly unique and exciting SaaS Vendor operating in the e-commerce space, is currently looking to secure an experienced Customer Success professional to take on a senior managerial role in the business.
As the Head of Customer Success EMEA you will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and building the roadmap for Customer Success to include
- Product adoption
- Product Implementation and Onboarding
- Revenue growth – Upsell/Cross sell
- Churn reduction
- Account Management and Development
- Collaboration and Team Management
- Key account Ownership of existing key clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, combined with ongoing support and development
- Building the Customer Success team through successful recruitment of CSM’s and establishing efficient team metrics and KPI’s.
To be considered for the position of Head of Customer Success EMEA, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Customer Success, with key experience working for a SaaS vendor.
- Experience of working in the e-commerce or retail space.
- A track record in establishing a Customer Success Division, developing the strategy and building a performing team.
- Strong leaderships skills and credibility when interacting at senior level.
If the position of Head of Customer Success is of interest, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for review.