Director- Product Management
Decision Management Software
£80k – £90k Basic + Bonus + Bens
Home Based with UK Travel
Harvey Thomas are keen to speak to highly experienced Product Management professionals who would be interested in a Divisional Lead role as Director of Product Management, working for a leading organisation in the Financial Services Software space.
The Head of Product Management will take on responsibility for driving revenue growth for the decisioning product line, managing a number of Product Managers and supporting virtual teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Effective management of the product suite, delivering against product strategy and managing product roadmaps for existing and new lines of business.
- Providing effective leadership and direction to each Product Management team, whilst ensuring that the correct skills and resources are in place to provide the effective execution of the product strategy.
- Effective management of policies, procedures and processes, as well as departmental planning and prioritisation
- Ownership of Product plans, ensuring market intelligence is correctly evaluated
- Collaborating effectively with Senior colleagues across the business.
As a Director, Product Management, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- An extensive background in Product Management with key experience in Decision Management / Analytics software and solutions
- Highly Commercially minded with experience in driving revenue growth.
- Key experience in managing Product Management teams, including Product Managers and Product Development Managers.
- Strong organisation and planning skills, combined with the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- A strong and credible influencer, able to work effectively under pressure.
- Ideally currently in a Senior Product Management position, but could also appeal to an individual in a Commercial or Consultancy role, with a keen interest in Product Management.
If the position of Director- Product Management is of interest then please apply with an up to date copy of you latest CV for review.
Head of Product, Director of Product Management, Product Manager, Product Management Lead, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Credit, Risk, Fraud, Decisioning, Decision Analytics, Decision Management